Scotland A Hydro Nation. An Innovation Accelerator And Business Growth Agenda
The recent event – Scotland A Hydro Nation. An Innovation Accelerator And Business Growth Agenda held in Inverness provided an insight to the opportunities businesses have to benefit from innovations in the fast growing water and waste water sectors.
Presentations were heard on International Market Opportunities from Grant Eckersley HIE; James Brodie, Director China Britain Chamber of Commerce; Ed Craig, ECCI, and Roddy Gow OBE, Asia Scotland Institute
An informative session followed on how companies can get access to specialist test sites for drinking water and waste water effluents at Scottish Water’s Development Centres at Gorthleck and Bo’Ness as well as an introduction to the service provided by HNWIS and details of our recent MIT report.
Case Studies from Galen Fulford, Biomatrix Water; Kevin Jeffrey, Wastewater Wizard and Neil Watson, Esave followed and the day concluded with a session on Innovation Support delivered by Zero Waste Scotland and SEPA.
If you were unable to attend but would like to find out more, all of the presentations are available to view online by clicking the links below.
- Hydro Nation International Intro by Grant Eckersley
- Water Opportunities in China by James Brodie
- Water sector opportunities in Asia by Roddy Gow
- HIE Innovation by Stuart Ship
- Introduction to HNWIS by Ian Gillies
- HNWIS Market Intelligence Report by Leo Carswell
- Sustainable Rural Communities by Allan Mason
- SW Development Centres by Heather Campbell
- Hydro Nation by Barry Greig
- Waste Water Wizard by Kevin Jeffery
- Circular Economy by Amanda Ingram
- SEPA Prosperity Plans by Allan Reid