Annual Hydro Nation Report
The Scottish Government has published its annual Hydro Nation report, summarising water related activity led by the public sector across Scotland in the last year.
For companies interested in innovation, the following might be of particular interest:
- Examples of innovation such as virtual inspections, earthworms, commissioning by video call, smart canals
- Work in progress by Scottish Enterprise on smart water foresighting
- International work in Malawi
- Research on private water supplies
- An update on various district heat and water sourced heat pump projects financed by the Low Carbon Infrastructure Transition Programme
- An update on work by the Scottish Water test centres and the Hydro Nation Water Innovation Service
Click here to view the full report.